Course code(s): VTCT Beauty L 2 & 3
Category: VTCT Hair & Beauty Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Fami Hair & Beauty Institute has designed a combination package of level 2 & 3 for those who would like to do a fast track study in the Beauty industry.
- This is the fastest way to become qualified in Beauty Therapy
- All of your treatment materials are included
- This is a 17 weeks course programme rather than 2 years in college
- There is a high employment rate on completion of this cours
- Gain work experience in leading spas and salons during your study
- Achieve accredited and internationally recognised qualifications
- Learn advanced Level 3 treatments such as Electrical Facials
- Intense course, which will qualify both Level 2 & 3 in 4 short months
What will I learn?
Level 2 Beauty Therapy
What will I learn at the Fami Hair & Beauty Institute?
- Manicure and Spa Manicure
- Pedicure and Spa Pedicure
- Facial Treatments
- Lash and Brow Treatments
- Plus: Anatomy & Physiology and Health & Safety
These are the most popular treatments in the beauty industry and are essential if you want to working a Spa or Salon in the future. They are also the starting point required for more advanced courses such as Nail Extensions and Electrical Treatments.
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
You don’t need to bring anything – we will provide all of your training equipment for you. You can buy the full range of products used on your course for each treatment from subscribed seller. We ask that you wear a therapist tunic to your courses.
Level 3 Beauty Therapy
You will complete your Beauty Therapy Level 3 training in just 10 days on the specialist, intensive short courses that we are renowned for. The treatments you will learn include:
- Electrolysis Treatments – 4 day course
- Facial Electrical Treatments – 2 day course
- Body Massage Treatments – 2 day course
- Body Electrical Treatments – 1 day course
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments – 1 day course
Once you have completed your training, you will then complete your VTCT study at home, in your own time. The greatest benefit of this structure is its flexibility. With no need to commit to a college timetable or schedule, you can complete your case studies when you have the time to do them. The more time you can dedicate to working through them, the faster you will achieve your VTCT.
How many case studies do I need to complete?
- Electrolysis Treatments – a minimum of 4 treatments to each body area
- Facial Electrical Treatments – a minimum of 25 treatments
- Body Massage Treatments – a minimum of 16 treatments covering a minimum of 2 full body massages
- Body Electrical Treatments – a minimum of 20 treatments
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments – a minimum of 16 treatments
Duration: 20 weeks
Qualification RequirementsAs on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on VTCT training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.