Category : Hair Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
This course is about changing hair colour using temporary, semi-permanent and permanent products. You will develop skills to colour a full head, re-growth and the creation of highlight and lowlight effects. On completion of this course stylist would be able to incorporate this knowledge with any hair Colour lines in the industry.
- Health and Safety
- Customer Care
- Client Consultation
- Choosing the best technique
- Learn the principles of formulation and how to
- Proper sectioning patterns
- Learn sectioning patterns for different haircuts
- Formulating colour for use in foils
- Proper application of colour
- Colour finishing techniques
- Colour Theory
- Achieve predictable colour results
All the courses will cover :
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- After care advice
Every Wednesday and Thursday – 10.30am to 4.30pm
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Hair Colouring training course you will receive The Fami Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Hair Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover
Duration : 5 days
I have publish a book on Amazon. Go check it out!