Category : Hair Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
This course will enable students to perform a permanent hair waving, from basic to advance stage, using different types of perm rods and techniques to create wave on straight hair.
- Basic perm process
- Basic perm process for short hair
- Basic perm process for medium length hair
- Basic perm process for bleached hair
- “Natur perm”
- “Ring Perm”
All the courses will cover :
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- After care advice
Every Wednesday and Thursday – 10.30am to 4.30pm
Duration: One Day
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Hair Perming & Neutralisation training course you will receive The Fami Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Hair Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover
I have publish a book on Amazon. Go check it out!