Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
This course is ideal for hairdressers who want to specialise in hairstyling. You will learn about the history of different hairstyles. You will gain an excellent knowledge of hair styles and fashions. You will learn how to practically recreate all of these styles.
- Hair types and products, techniques and face shapes
- Hair Curling (Tongs, Ghd)
- Roller setting
- Various of hair plait & hair styles
- Blow drying, diffusing, hot rollers set and hot rods, straightening, crimping
- Finger-waving, Rik-Rak waving and pincurl set
- Preparation of hair for application of wig and hairpiece including single stem and diamond mesh clusters and switches
- Bridal hair styles
- French pleat
- 1960s Beehive, including back combing techniques
- Photographic styling
- Demonstration of braiding, hair extension and weaving technique
All the courses will cover :
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- After care advice
Every Wednesday and Thursday – 10.30am to 4.30pm
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Long Hair Styling training course you will receive The Fami Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Hair Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.
Duration: 3 Days