Category : Hair Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
Men’s hairdressing/barbering is a specialist skill in demand with the growth of the men’s hairdressing and barbering industry.
The Fami basic Men’s Hairdressing / Barbering Course for
Beginners covers everything you need to be up and running working as a barber. Successful students receive the industry renowned Fami Diploma.
The course content includes:
- Cutting techniques
- Razoring, together with beard and moustache trimming
- Clipper work
- How to shampoo and condition the hair and scalp
- Consultation skills
- Style, dress and finishing techniques
All the courses will cover :
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- After care advice
Every Wednesday and Thursday – 10.30am to 4.30pm
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Barbering training course you will receive The Fami Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Hair Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover
Duration: 2 days