Course code(s): VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing Studies
Category: Hair & Beauty VTCT Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
- All learners will undertake the VTCT Level (ITEC) 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) relevant to their qualification. For more information click here
- No previous experience is necessary to complete our Hairdressing VTCT Level 2. It is a requirement for a uniform to be worn
Hairdressing is an exciting, colourful and expanding industry that offers diverse opportunities in further education, training and employment. At Fami Beauty we aim to provide a range of courses in hairdressing to start you on a successful career path in the Hairdressing industry, with opportunities to progress to the next qualification.
At Fami Beauty you will have the chance to learn in a practical environment that will prepare you for the world of work of further education. You will also have the opportunity to work in our professional salon, which are open to staff and the public for hair and beauty treatments.
A Level 2 (VTCT) Diploma in Hairdressing is an industry recognised qualification that is valued by employers and is seen as a route onto Higher Education.
Fami Beauty provides the best service available for anyone looking to advance in this career, and we offer training to the highest standards of the hair industry.
What will I learn?
- Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health & safety
- Give Clients a positive impressionAdvise and Consult with Clients
- Shampoo, Condition and Treat the Hair and Scalp
- Change Hair ColourStyle and Finish Hair
- Set and Dress Hair
- Cut Hair Using Basic Techniques
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Promote Additional Services to clients
- Develop and Maintain your effectiveness at work
- Plait and Twist Hair
- Perm and Neutralise Hair
- Attach Hair to Enhance a style
KIT IS NOT INCLUDED
Duration: 6 Months
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on VTCT training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.