Course code(s): VTCT Beauty Therapy Level 3
Category: Hair & Beauty VTCT Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
- Previous Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy is required.
- All learners will undertake the VTCT Level (ITEC) 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) relevant to their qualification. For more information click here
- Are you a qualified Beauty Therapist who would like to increase their -income by offering advanced treatments?
- Are you currently working as a Beauty Therapist, but don’t have the time to commit to an VTCT Level 3 course at college?
- Are you interested in working abroad as a beauty therapist whilst you travel the world on a cruise ship?
- Would you like to offer laser treatments to clients in the future?
If your answer to any of these questions is ‘YES’ then training in Beauty Therapy VTCT Level 3 with Fami Hair & Beauty Institute is the ideal solution for you.
What will I learn?
You will complete your Beauty Therapy Level 3 training in just 10 days on the specialist, intensive short courses that we are renowned for.
The treatments you will learn include:
- Electrolysis Treatments – 4 day course
- Facial Electrical Treatments – 2 day course
- Body Massage Treatments – 2 day course
- Body Electrical Treatments – 1 day course
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments – 1 day course
Once you have completed your training, you will then complete your VTCT study at home, in your own time. The greatest benefit of this structure is its flexibility. With no need to commit to a college timetable or schedule, you can complete your case studies when you have the time to do them. The more time you can dedicate to working through them, the faster you will achieve your VTCT.
How many case studies do I need to complete?
- Electrolysis Treatments – a minimum of 4 treatments to each body area
- Facial Electrical Treatments – a minimum of 25 treatments
- Body Massage Treatments – a minimum of 16 treatments covering a minimum of 2 full body massages
- Body Electrical Treatments – a minimum of 20 treatments
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments – a minimum of 16 treatments
What do I need to enrol on this course?
You must have previous Beauty Therapy VTCT Level 2 training and you must wear a uniform to your course
Duration: 20 weeks
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on VTCT training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.