Course code(s): VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
Category: Hair & Beauty VTCT Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
- All learners will undertake the VTCT Level (ITEC) 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) relevant to their qualification. For more information click here
- No previous experience is necessary to complete our Nail Courses VTCT Level 2. It is a requirement for a uniform to be worn.
Introduction: Our Nail Technician VTCT Level 2 course is the perfect starting point for beginners who would like to gain the qualifications necessary to work in a salon, or to set up their own nail business. On this nail course you will learn the essential treatments of a professional including Manicure and Spa Manicure, Pedicure and Spa Pedicure, Nail Extensions (in gel or acrylic) and Nail Art.
What will I learn?
- Manicure and Spa Manicure – 1 day
- Pedicure and Spa Pedicure – 1 day
- Gel nail extensions or Acrylic nail extensions – 2 days
- Nail Art – 1/2 day
Our nail courses also include the following units for home study:
- Fulfill salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
Duration: 10 Weeks
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on VTCT training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Installment Plan: Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.