Course code(s): Microblading and Micropigmentation
Category: VTCT Courses
Duration: 12 Weeks
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
- All learners will undertake the VTCT Level (ITEC) 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) relevant to their qualification. For more information click here
- No previous qualification Required for Microblading but for Micropigmnetaion, you must have completed a Level 3 beauty related qualification prior to undertaking this qualification such as Level 3 Beauty Therapy general route or Level 3 equivalent.(kindly contact us to discuss).
Micro pigmentation Machine is available at the premises to practice but not included in the Course Price to purchase. However you can buy anywhere from authentic seller for your home study.
What will I learn?
Combination of both the market leading qualification of the time, you will be learning
- Brow Enhancement (using both technique)
- Brow Shaping (using both technique)
- Eyeliner (micropigmentation )
- Lip Liner (micropigmentation)
- Lip Blush (micropigmentation)
- Full Lip Colour (micropigmentation)
- Powder/block eyebrows
- Single Stroke eyebrows
- Colour therapy
- Designing eyebrows
- Eyeliner application
- Lip Liner application, Lip blush and full lip enhancement techniques
- Introduction to Semi-permanent make-up
- History of semi-permanent make-up
- Clients who want treatment
- Setting up your own business
- Hygiene & Safety
- Clinical waste
- Understanding machine, needles and pigments
- Practical treatments on models
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin and relevant systems
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
How will it be assessed?You will be assessed based on a mix of practical and theoretical assignments, external examination, observation, results achieved and customer satisfaction (even when carried out on colleagues).
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on VTCT training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.