Course code(s): Qualifi Level 5 & 7 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice
Category: Qualifi Hair & Beauty Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
Level 3,4 Beauty Therapy (Please discuss with Institute for further information)
This qualification is a Fully Loaded Package for Aesthetic Practitioner.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements in Aesthetic Practice
- Professional Standards within Aesthetic Practice
- Working Collaboratively with Healthcare Professionals
- Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology of the Ageing Face
- Skin Micro-needling and Chemical Peels
- Facial Aesthetics Consultation
- Psychology of Facial Aesthetics
- Botulinum Toxin Injections to the Face and Neck
- Temporary and Reversible Dermal Fillers to the Face and Neck
- Management of Complications and Medical Emergencies
- Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think
independently and solve problems
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of aesthetics practice and research; appreciating the need for
ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of aesthetics industry
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and
engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing needs
- Adaptability to changes in the aesthetics environment
- Motivating individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part
of their chosen career.
- To understand and apply the principles and practice of aesthetics treatments
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between
aesthetic theories and their practical application in the aesthetic world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to the aesthetic industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Entry Requirements For Level 5
- A minimum of a Level 4 qualification in a related sector or;
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and anaphylaxis management training For level 7
- A Level 5 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice
- Degree or equivalent
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and anaphylaxis management training
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
You don’t need to bring anything – we will provide all of your training equipment for you. You can buy the full range of products used on your course for each treatment from subscribed seller.
We ask that you wear a therapist tunic to your courses.
Duration: 12 weeks
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on Qualifi training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.
I have publish a book on Amazon. Go check it out!