Course code(s): Qualifi Level 3 Certificate in Thai Massage
Category: Qualifi Hair & Beauty Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
To achieve this qualification a learner must select and successfully complete three mandatory units. Two external MCQ – multiple choice question papers relating to implement health, safety and hygiene and client consultation and profiling must be achieved.
- Implement health, safety, and hygiene
- Client consultation and profiling
- Thai massage
- Implement health, safety, and hygiene – learners will be able to implement their advanced knowledge and understanding of health, safety, and hygiene practices through research of legislation, policies, and procedures. The learner will analyse and review policies and procedures for refinement when
implementing health, safety and hygiene for the salon, self, and clients for services/treatments.
- Client consultation and profiling – underpins all the practical technical units within the qualification.
Learners will be able to conduct a concise consultation to develop and create client lifestyle profiles from which wellbeing experiences and holistic therapy treatment plans can be produced and tailored to meet the individual needs of clients, to achieve the desired wellbeing and holistic outcome/s.
- Thai massage – learners will gain knowledge and understanding of the traditional eastern principles, historical and cultural background and the skills to perform Thai massage, which combine elements of yoga, acupressure and shiatsu to improve client’s wellbeing, body balance and harmony
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
You don’t need to bring anything – we will provide all of your training equipment for you. You can buy the full range of products used on your course for each treatment from subscribed seller.
We ask that you wear a therapist tunic to your courses.
Duration: 6 weeks
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on Qualifi training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.