Course code(s): Qualifi Level 4 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
Category: Qualifi Hair & Beauty Courses
Part-time / Full-time: Part Time
Kit: Not Required
Model : Not Required
Prerequisites: (Discuss with Institute )
The Certificate provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of Anatomy and Physiology, focusing on the science to support the judgments and choices made routinely by practising aestheticians. The Certificate will enable learners to work independently and intuitively, with science at the core of the decision- making process. The Certificate will also provide opportunities for learners to develop the necessary competencies to move on to further study or employment.
- The Biochemistry and Biology of Cells
- Skin Morphology and the Inflammatory Response
- Skin Disorders and Diseases relative to Aesthetic Practice
- Understand the biochemistry and biology of cells.
- Understand how cell specialisation and organisation lead to increasing complexity.
- Understand the structure and function of the major organ systems
- Understand the structure and function of the skin.
- Understand the structure and function of skin appendages.
- Understand the inflammatory response and skin remodelling.
- Understand the common skin types, diseases, and disorders.
- Understand the skin aging process.
- Understand the importance of cell biology and biochemistry in aesthetic practice.
- Understand facial anatomy and the effect of aging on facial bones.
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
You don’t need to bring anything – we will provide all of your training equipment for you.
We ask that you wear a therapist tunic to your courses.
Duration: 8 weeks
Qualification Requirements: As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on Qualifi training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free instalment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly instalments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.
I have publish a book on Amazon. Go check it out!