Pre requisite: Body massage
This dynamic and creative course has been designed to stimulate and broaden the understanding and application of Deep Tissue techniques, combining body assessment, trigger points therapy, Thai Yoga Massage passive stretches as well as how to get to the root cause of imbalance and pain.
The principles of Deep Tissue Massage are taught, together with a wide variety of strokes to build confidence and enhance a greater sensitivity of touch.
Deep Tissue Massage Course Content
- How to lengthen and shorten muscles
- Muscle Injury
- Trigger Points of the back and gluteal region
- Stretch receptors
- Palpatory Techniques
- Passive Movements
- Positional Release
- Use of forearms, elbows and knees
- Passive movements & assisted stretches ( Thai Style)
- Benefits/ Contra-indications/Contra-actions of deep tissue massage
- Hands-Free Techniques
- Aftercare advice
- General Health, Safety & Hygiene Guidelines
|Venue times||10.30 to 4.30pm Weekdays or 11.00-5pm Weekends|
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Deep tissue massage training course you will receive The Fami Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The ABT also offer insurance cover.
Duration: 1 day Accredited Certified Insurable Course