Kit: (Not included) Material will be provided
Model : Required (check while booking)
- Basic make up experience required to attend this course.
- Make-up provided for class use
- You will require a set of professional make-up brushes
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 16 years – no exceptions. There is no upper age limit.
- Students may bring their camera to keep the evidence of the finished look
This is a one day course is designed for those wishing to learn basic professional skills for Asian bridal make-up.
Working in a professional make-up studio environment there is a good balance of demonstration and hands-on work.
Most Asian brides wear red, so this course will demonstrate what colours complement red also giving tips on how to keep the make-up matt on the big day.
The course covers:
- Tools & Hygiene
- Historical & cultural aspects of make-up
- Traditional & modern looks
- Quick basic make-up routine
- Demonstration and practical session of traditional RED make-up look
- Demonstration and practical session of decoration i.e jewellery, bindi or vale
- Skin analysis
- Eyeshadow techniques
- Liquid/gel/pencil eyeliner
- False Lashes
- Lip colours/liners/Lip gloss
- Bindi/Jewelary setting
|Venue times||10.30 to 4.30pm Weekdays or 11.00-5pm Weekends|
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Asian bridal makeup training course you will receive The Fami Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.
Duration: 1 day
I have publish a book on Amazon. Go check it out!